Today is a very special day, not just because it is New Year's Eve eve, but because it is the blog's five month anniversary with my first post being on purchasing power parity! Below I have compiled a list of the top 10 posts so far. If these are popular, I am assuming they have been most helpful to you guys, so please have a look at all 10, and good luck with your revision.
10. Trade Unions posted on 16th November
9. Oligopoly Case Study posted on 16th October. Although it was a few months ago, the case study can still be used as an example.
8. Word of the Day: Economic Growth on a PPF posted on 3rd August
7. Notes on Supply Side Economics and Crowding Out posted on 16th October
6. Word of the Day: Backward Bending Supply Curve posted on 25th August
5. Negative Externalities posted on 16th September
4. Monopoly posted on 23rd August
3. Word of the Day: Elasticity posted on 13th August
2. Perfect Competition Long Run Equilibrium posted on 11th August
1. Perfect Competition Short Run Equilibrium posted on 10th August
It seems perfect competition is the most popular, not surprising because even I had difficulties with this one.
Keep looking out for more revision notes to come soon!